- We provide top quality promotional products, corporate apparel, and fresh, new approaches to add value to your marketing program. You can be sure that we provide the most up-to-date promotional products available.
- We help you select the right product, properly designed, and promise you on-time delivery anywhere in the world. Working with you, we get a complete understanding of your audience, theme and objectives. Our experienced team of creative artists will develop marketing solutions tailored to your unique needs.
- We can assist your marketing objectives with these quality programs: Corporate recognition programs, Trade Show Programs, Safety Programs, Service Awards, Employee Recognition, Product Introductions, Business Gifts, Sport Tournaments, Company Outings and many more.
- We offer you a personal approach to your promotional program. We pay attention to the details and manage the sourcing, production and logistics of your project so you don’t have to.
- We watch the trends and give you creative alternatives to keep your name at the top of the industry. Your program will be as unique as your company.
Ellen Lucas, CAS
Owner/President - Lucas Promotional Products Inc.
Ellen and her husband Rich, literally started the business in their basement in 2000 and started to print small jobs for schools and nonprofit organizations on a small ink pad printer. That year, they decided to print Christmas Ornaments and donate them to their church to help raise funds to support a capital campaign, and they did that for five years until the new building was built. In 2003, their daughter Christy joined the company full time and became their leading sales person and the business began to prosper.
Ellen was a Military Spouse for 30 years and worked Part Time in Customer Service and the Banking Industry while devoting full time to her role as a Military Spouse and Mother. She is a very detailed and creative individual dedicated to providing superior customer service. She still supports the Air Force Association, NDIA, and the Girl Scouts of America, and is a strong supporter of her church and the local school districts.
Rich Lucas, CAS
Owner/Vice President - Business Development
Rich enlisted in the Air Force in 1973 and later received his Commission through Officer Training School. He retired 30 years later as a Colonel. His last Air Force assignment was as the Headquarters Inspector General for Air Force Space Command. Rich’s background is in Program Management, Government relations, and Air Force Operations. He has a B.S. Degree in Business and Economics, MBA in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, and a M.S Degree in Management with an emphasis in Program Management.
Christy Muckey, CAS
Owner/Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Christy is responsible for Sales and Marketing Strategies. She served on the Legislative Committee and the Regional Board of Directors for the Regional Promotional Products Association (RPPAI) from 2011-2014. She was instrumental in Lucas Promotional Products receiving the Velocity Award for increased sales in 2013 and 2015. She has a B.S. Degree in Merchandising of Textiles, Apparel, and Furnishings and a Minor in Business. Before working for Lucas Promotional Products, she was a Sr. Merchandising Manager for JC Penney Co, Inc., in the Washington DC Metro Area and had a role as an Assistant Buyer for JC Penny Co, Inc. at their Headquarter Office in Plano TX. She also worked as a Merchandise Planner Analyst for Zale Corporation at their Corporate Office in Irving TX. Christy is recognized as hardworking, dependable, and responsible with strong attention to detail and accuracy who functions well under pressure. In 2017, she earned the Highest Award for Achievement by her Dale Carnegie class for demonstrating significant and professional development.